Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Love My Life!

so it's month five and a half of my new adventure and I tell you what, it's awesome. Being married is crazy and hard and exciting and fun and nice and weird... and still totally great. We are both at school now and just living life. There's some points where it's harder than others. I guess that's life though. We made our own bed instead of buying an expensive one and we are pretty darn proud of it. :) the only problem is that it's way high. hahah I have to literally climb into bed every night cause it's too tall. It's hilarious. Our apartment is cute and nice. We just decorated for Halloween and it's just a lot of fun. :) Classes are very time consuming and somewhat difficult but it's not too bad. Stetson only has class on Tuesday and Thursday but he has classes from nine to nine thirty. His classes are all writing based courses so he doesn't like them because they don't seem relevant to him at all, which I can understand. haha. So hopefully this semester will be the third to last that I have then I'M DONE! I'll be sad to leave here but at the same time I will be glad to start doing stuff that doesn't require me to do my homework every night and get paid for it. haha. so that's all that's happening at the moment. thanks for reading!

No comments: