Friday, May 21, 2010

Adjusting to Married Life

So I got married two weeks ago yesterday and my husband Stetson and I are living in his parents' basement. :) yeah, whatever don't laugh. It's nice here but totally different from home so it's kinda hard to get used to. Last night was hilarious though cause we are making a room out of part of the basement and all of our stuff is everywhere including some adult things... we didn't organize much at all and his little brothers were snooping around our stuff and saw a gift (KY Yours and Mine...) we were given from his friends and the littlest one was so drawn to it and frustrated that I had hid it from him that he grabbed it and was like WHAT IS THIS? hahahah I took it and was like nothing Malone, it's just adult stuff... hahahah it was totally hilarious. I made them all leave and go upstairs before they saw anything else. Good times... kinda.

So Stetson's family it totally different than mine in that they are all very motivated to get everything done and quickly. My family and the way I am is very much more just relaxed and chill. Now that I'm here with his family, I feel inadequate and more or a waste of space than anything else. :( I am going to look for a job and stuff but I guess it's more difficult than I realize. I just hope that I'll find something to help be stay sane and seem more adequate. If you have any suggestions PLEASE tell me. Well that's all for now... been online too long and I'm feeling wasteful today.

No comments: