Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lots of New Stuff

So yeah I know I'm terrible at keeping up with this thing and not that it really matters but it's just like my journal that I never keep up with either...

ANYWAY, I am nine months pregnant with a cute little baby boy. :) He's never seems to stop moving and loves to hear his daddy's voice when he comes home. He's already such a daddy's boy. We haven't decided what to name him quite yet and there's too many possibilities to choose from. His due date is July 22nd which turns out is the same day as graduation, which Stetson and I are both doing! haha My brother Brett graduated from BYU this past April and my little sister Jessica graduated from high school in May and we are graduating in July. So yeah lots of events are happening in a short time. Jessica is also starting college at BYU in the fall so my parents have decided that they are going to drive our camper out here for our graduation/baby and then wait until school starts for Jessie and then go home sometime in August. hahah Life never seems to slow down even for just a bit.

After the baby comes then I start my student teaching and hopefully everything goes well with it and I'll be officially and forever done with BYU-Idaho in December. I only hope that my cooperating teacher is really kind and understanding when I am extremely tired because of my brand new baby and trying to balance everything else as well... I think it will all work out though because it just has to. :)

No comments: