Friday, January 23, 2009

I Cut My Finger

So sometimes when I get angry I like to go overboard and over exaggerate my reaction just for fun and make it totally unreal. hahah It's quite funny and we all laugh about it and stuff AND it does a good job of getting rid of my anger without hurting anyone. Not so of last night... I don't go into details about why I was mad cause that's way too long. So I had this glass bottle and I wanted to throw it out the window so I did but on the side of the building where not a lot of people go ever. There were a few cars there and I was scared that I would hit one and I accidentally did just that... Bad throw for me. It hit the car on the trunk and it broke off the neck of the bottle. I went down there to see if there was any damage and LUCKILY there wasn't. So no longer freakin' out I got the bottom half of the bottle and chucked it at the wall nearby. It was also not a good throw cause when I threw it, it rolled off my hand like a ball would and the sharp edge caught my finger. hahah so I start to bleed and I didn't even feel anything till I looked down. My roommates and I rushed back to our apartment and washed it all out and after a half an hour it stopped bleeding. It was probably one of the stupidest things I've ever done but it was really funny. :]

So in order for the reason I was angry to find out what had happened I fibbed and said I cut it on a posted sign that was in the parking lot. So don't tell if you figured out what I'm talking about... haha what a fool I am.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

ouchy! This sounds like something Steen would do! ha ha!